I have released four recipe books so far:

The Best of the Sunny Raw Kitchen
The Best of Raw Freedom Community
Delightfully Raw and
Deliciously Raw

These feature some of the most delectable creations to have come out of my raw kitchen and will appeal to anyone interested in a healthier diet, regardless of their level of knowledge and experience. From easy one-step everyday fare to more elaborate and involved gourmet dishes and layered cakes, they offer something for everyone and every occasion. Incredibly tasty smoothies, creamy and comforting warm soups, sexy salads, delicious nut cheezes, satisfying entrees and scrumptious guilt-free desserts...

Healthy food never tasted so good!

To learn more about my recipe books, click here!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Russell James' Raw Dessert Homestudy Course is Now Available!

 

After several weeks of anticipation, I want to give you all a heads up that "The Raw Chef" Russell James' Dessert Homestudy Course is now completed and available to purchase! Yippee! *doing the happy dance*

When I started to play with creating more complex and gourmet raw foods, about 5 years ago or so, Russell's blog/site was one of the first I stumbled upon. I was completely blown away by his clearly professional approach and the utter deliciousness of his creations and delighted by his readiness to so generously share some of these online.

Since then I've been following Russell's career closely and haven't been the least bit surprised to watch it flourish and establish him as one of the world's most talented and respected raw chefs. Among other things, he has worked closely alongside well known raw personalities such as Karen Knowler and Matthew Kenney. In fact he has just completed a 1 year guest instructor in residence position at The Matthew Kenney Academy - formerly known as 105degrees - in Oklahoma City, USA.


A couple of years ago Russell had the brilliant idea to release a Chef Homestudy DVD Course, allowing you to watch and learn from a pro in the comfort of your own home. The course has been a great success.

He has now applied the same concept to desserts; his newly released Raw Dessert Homestudy Course focuses solely on how to create scrumptious and decadent sweet treats. The course looks a-ma-zing and very thorough, covering every angle imaginable! From an in-depth look at ingredients to Quick & Easy desserts, Breakfast & Brunch, Ice Creams, Chocolate, Nut-Free desserts, Tarts & Cakes, and Pastries and Treats. Phfew, that's quite a curriculum! That's a total of 13 hours of training, structured in a way that is easily manageable and that you can keep coming back to again and again. As Russell points out, it would be almost impossible to go into as much detail in a live class as he does in these DVDs.

But wait, it gets even better! Those familiar with my Sunny Raw Kitchen might already know that I like to work with sliding scales, allowing people to pay according to their financial situation. I was stoked to discover that Russell is now using a similar principle, letting you choose from 3 different prices for the course. Woo hoo!

Anyhoo, to find out more about the Raw Dessert Homestudy Course hop over to this page!


And in any case, make sure to take advantage of the free Raw Desserts Course Webinar that Russell is offering every Monday and Wednesday!

To register for the free Dessert Webinar, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited. I just purchased his online dessert and how to be a raw chef courses! I also signed up for the webinar. Also, I just wanted to comment that I have Everyday Raw, and I love that book. Some of the ingredients are hard for me to get - thai coconut is used in quite a few recipes and the most difficult to get (and expensive)...I thought of trying to sub coconut milk or butter (or something, I can't remember what I wanted to do!) They also require a dehydrated and I have not purchased one yet (also a little expensive - I could have bought that instead of the raw food course!) Thanks for the posts!

    ReplyDelete