I have released four recipe books so far:

The Best of the Sunny Raw Kitchen
The Best of Raw Freedom Community
Delightfully Raw and
Deliciously Raw

These feature some of the most delectable creations to have come out of my raw kitchen and will appeal to anyone interested in a healthier diet, regardless of their level of knowledge and experience. From easy one-step everyday fare to more elaborate and involved gourmet dishes and layered cakes, they offer something for everyone and every occasion. Incredibly tasty smoothies, creamy and comforting warm soups, sexy salads, delicious nut cheezes, satisfying entrees and scrumptious guilt-free desserts...

Healthy food never tasted so good!

To learn more about my recipe books, click here!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Recipes Galore!

Regulars of The Sunny Raw Kitchen probably already know that I've put together a Recipe Index to make it easier to find at a glance all the delicious yummies that have been posted on this site. With all our travels in the last couple of years I hadn't been able to keep it up to date - bad, bad Carmi! - but the good news is that it is now done! Woo hoo! Every single recipe that I have EVER shared with you since the start of my cyber kitchen is now listed here.

The recipes are organized in 2 sections: dehydrator-free and dehydrator-friendly, and include some 19 dressings, 26 dips and spreads, 58 soups, 64 main courses and over 130 desserts. Wow! I had a sense that I'd posted a bunch but not quite so many! ;-)

Anyhoo make sure to check out This Blog's Recipe Index here!

Oh and please note that you can also access the index quickly anytime via the right sidebar, just below the Google Search Box.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment